An Introduction to Wildcats in the Community:
The Swindon Wildcats in the Community (SWITC) is a non-profit charity which was established in 2008, with strong links to the Swindon Wildcats ice hockey team. We recognise our role within the whole community and strive to develop both sports participation levels and raise awareness of the severe importance of a healthy lifestyle for children and adults. Currently we have 2 main divisions within our organisation, which include our Community Schools Programme and the Swindon Wildcats Ice Hockey Academy.
- Develop links with children from local communities throughout the South West of England.
- Encourage participation in activity, sport and healthy lifestyle.
- Improve the provision of sports education within the South West Of England.
- Combat obesity and other health related issues.
- Provide safe and controlled environments for children and adults within local communities.
- Provide opportunities for adults and children with disabilities.
Sam Bullas - Head Of Community Operations
Robbie Pamphilon - Community Development Officer
For all community enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 01793 886857.
Wildcats In The Community Website Index:
01 - Overview
02 - School's Programme
04 - Street Hockey
05 - Testimonials
07 - Learn To Play
08 - Recreational Hockey